At SNAP (Sport Nutrition Analysis Program), We believe that a person’s best performance
starts with the fuel they put in their bodies. We can help you Eat Right to Train
A comprehensive nutrition analysis starts with quality data direct from you and
provides professional guidance that’s individualized to your lifestyle, fitness
and performance goals.
SNAP will provide you with detailed instructions and special intake forms so you
can accurately and easily record all the foods and beverages you consume over two
weekdays and one weekend day.
Based on the 3-day dietary record that you’ll provide, SNAP will compile a comprehensive
analysis that relays the following information:
- Comparison of the three days analyzed versus a recommended optimal nutrition program
based on your activity level, weight management or fitness/competition goals.
- Estimation of caloric intake and expenditure and an explanation of how this affects
weight management and athletic performance.
- Macronutrient (protein, carbohydrate, and fat)
- Recommended macro and micro nutrient sources.
- Recommended foods and supplements to correct performance deficiencies.
Since information is only useful when it’s applied to your unique situation, Nutrition
Analysis also includes a 45 minute review/Consultation provided by a member of the